- Installing Product Recommendation Quiz
- Creating your first quiz
- Quiz Responses Limits
- How the recommendation algorithm works
- Adding and deleting questions
- Using Markdown Language
- Information Recalls
- Customize the quiz design
- How exclusions work
- Tutorial Videos
- How do I build the right quiz outcome?
- + ( 6 ) -
Using the Quiz Builder
- How to create Dynamic Results Pages
- How does Jump Logic work?
- How does Skip Logic work?
- Activate multiple selection on choice questions
- Adding subscription products
- How to recommend products that match multiple criteria (matrix)
- How to recommend a skincare routine with Slots
- I want customers to be able to skip the email question
- Logic: how to show or hide content based on quiz answers
- Give a product more votes in a choice
- Multiple questions per slide (Beta)
- WooCommerce: Use Attributes as Categories
- Linking all product variants to a choice at once
- + ( 8 ) -
Results and Recommendations
- Sending results to your customers via email
- Adding a discount or coupon code
- Shorter Product Descriptions
- Checking why products are recommended or not
- Use Customer Tags to segment your audience
- Don't show out-of-stock products
- I want to always show a specific product on the Results Page
- I want to show different text result depending on the recommended product
- Change Checkout Settings
- Block Logic: How to show custom text on the Results Page
- Change quiz currency
- Only recommend products with X votes or more
- Show Product Metafields / Attributes
- Hide product variants dropdown
- Anonymize Customer Responses
- + ( 10 ) -
- Sending leads to your Klaviyo account
- Sending leads to your mailing list or CRM via Zapier
- Sending leads to your HubSpot account
- Sending leads to your Mailchimp account
- Sending leads to your Shopify Customers List
- Sending leads to your Omnisend account
- Sending leads to your ActiveCampaign account
- Connect your Webhooks (Beta)
- Set up Shopify Automation Flow
- + ( 4 ) -
Publish your Quiz
- Publish the quiz on your store
- Publish on Shopify store Homepage
- Reducing drop-off and maximizing quiz completion rate
- Copy quiz to another store
- Changing domains
- How do I find my Quiz ID?
- Publish Quiz: Link Popup
- Publish Quiz: Embedded Inline
- Publish Quiz: Automatic Popup
- Publish Quiz: External Popup Link
- Publish Quiz: Email Popup
- Publish Quiz: Chat Button Popup
- + ( 7 ) -
- Need additional help?
- Headless Commerce Quiz
- Syncing only selected collections
- Custom Integrations: Callback Functions
- Change Quiz Language
- Standalone Product Recommendation Quiz
- Redirect quiz to another page
- Magento Installation (Beta)
- Advanced Shopify Integrations
- Passing parameters to the quiz to pre-fill responses
- BigCommerce: Use Custom Fields as tags
- + ( 7 ) -
Errors and issues
- Products and collections not showing in the choices dropdown (sync products)
- WooCommerce Error: an error occurred in the request and at the time were unable to send the consumer data.
- WooCommerce Error: unable to grant permission errors - Missing parameter app_name - 404 Not Found - the requested URL was not found on this server
- products and collections not being recommended or excluded
- Pictures not uploading
- WooCommerce Error: Cannot redeclare prq_set_token() previously declared in...
- Quiz loading speed
- I've lost my quiz progress (Beta)
- Product images not showing
- Product doesn't add to the cart
- + ( 5 ) -
Multiple questions per slide (Beta)
Last Updated On
You are here:
< All Topics
It is now possible to show multiple questions per slide within the Quiz Builder.
Question Settings > Join next question
To do that, first, you need to add some questions to your Product Recommendation Quiz.
To merge two questions together click on the first question (the one on top) and open the question settings (wrench icon).
Within the Question Settings menu navigate to Join next question and activate it.
The questions will be automatically joined together and will be shown as one slide.
To merge another question, select the bottom joined question and once again activate the Join next question option. You can merge as many questions as you like.
Table of Contents