Job published: March 26th, 2021 – Applications close: April 15th, 2021
At RevenueHunt we’re all about helping eCommerce owners grow their business.
To do this, we’ve created an app called “Product Recommendation Quiz”. It’s an app which helps merchants drive sales, segment their customers and grow their audience. It allows merchants to create quizzes that engage their visitors like a salesperson would, asking them questions and recommending the right products based on their responses to the quiz.
The app helps customers make confident purchasing decisions and also lets merchants collect actionable data and segment shoppers based on their responses to the quiz.
Here’s an intro video:
- Ownership & Accountability – We hold ourselves to the highest standards and we are accountable for the success of our role within the business. Being accountable includes an obligation to make things better, to pursue excellence, and to do things in ways that further the goals of the business.
- Fearless Feedback – we cherish feedback and consider it a gift to each other and from our customers.
- Teamwork – we will always perform better as a team than as individuals. We will always communicate with respect and make decisions that benefit the team and not ourselves.
- Hands-on – we approach each challenge with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude. We are enthusiastic, energetic, tenacious, hardworking, and are proactive about overcoming any issues or unknowns.
- Less is more – we strive for simplicity and minimalism and seek to continually improve processes both internally and externally. And by “improve” we mean less tools, less paperwork and less of everything that’s not essential.
So, what’s the role?
Are you a determined and friendly professional with an advanced understanding of human behaviour and a desire to help eCommerce owners grow their business? If so, you might be a great fit for our company.
We’re a successful app development company with room to grow and we’re looking for a Marketing & Sales Funnel Architect with proven experience building high-converting funnels for SaaS B2B companies.
The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic and an insatiable appetite for growth. You’re not required to know how to code but analytical thinking skills and creativity are required to implement and monitor the funnels and campaigns.
Beyond the necessary skills, we’re a small, passionate team, and we’re looking for people who will fit in well and grow with the company. A hunger for learning, passion, and care for your work, and a calm, easy-going personality is important for us.
What will your key responsibilities be?
- Plan, design, and implement high converting sales funnels to drive traffic, capture leads, and increase revenue.
- Own and manage website optimization and UX initiatives, ensuring that they drive value, improve conversion rates and are aligned with the business.
- Track and analyze key metrics to identify trends and top conversion paths, and make immediate site optimizations.
- Optimize conversion rates through A/B testing and segment-based targeting
- Share KPI performance and trends with management to help them effectively direct strategy
- Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and strategies.
- Manage and optimize navigation, landing pages, copywriting, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms.
- Create campaigns to maximize the reach and visibility of content and the relevancy to local markets
- Identify growth initiatives that will drive engagement and lead generation in new and innovative ways
- Monitor industry trends and new product offerings to stay up to speed and ahead of the competition
- Passion for automation – you have proven experience in sales funnel automation and lead generation campaigns including advanced conversion optimization techniques
- Ads & Analytics – You know your way around Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
- Website savvy – we don’t expect you to be able to build websites from scratch, but you must be familiar with WordPress.
- Proactive – You have the ability to identify opportunities to add value by monitoring interaction trends and customer needs. If you see an area for improvement in the company, we want to hear it!
- Doer – We are looking for doers who love getting their hands dirty and don’t mind rolling up their sleeves to get the job done.
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience in SaaS or eCommerce is preferred.
- Experience with Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Drive…)
- Experience with eCommerce platforms like Shopify or WooCommerce
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and Chrome DevTools is preferred.
- Copywriting skills are a big plus!
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary plus variable pay (based on results).
- 100% remote – We do hold team retreats from time to time, but the role itself will have no location requirement. We’re a 100% pre-pandemic remote team. This means we KNOW how to work remotely. We work with trust, transparency and communication — not micromanagement and screen tracking.
- Up to $200/month perks allowance – to help you with your co-working space fee, internet bills, necessary hardware purchases and online courses so everything is set up for your productive work.
- Please note you will work as an Independent Contractor for a UK-based company, so no citizenship requirements or work permits are needed. However, you will need to take care of your own local taxes, etc.
- Possibility to be paid in crypto.
- Please submit your application following this link to take a short evaluation quiz.
- At the end of the quiz, you’ll get the email address to submit your CV. Optional: attach a brief intro video about yourself (the video will be a big plus to your application).
- Selected candidates will be invited to have a brief interview with us to get to know each other.
- After the first interview, a few short-listed candidates will be required to complete a short task. This assignment will be paid.
- The selected candidate will have a second interview with our team to discuss your onboarding.